To learn about the tax and accounting field, while working on meaningful client engagements.
- Assist clients in the gathering of tax and financial data and, using MCC’s best practices and procedures, efficiently prepare tax return, tax planning, audit and review engagement documents.
- Provide clients, management and other team members with clear, timely and friendly feedback on the engagement’s status.
- Develop client management skills.
- Develop good personal revenue production and realization on projects.
- Develop networking skills by attending professional industry association meetings with current staff.
- Develop professional effectiveness skills in communication, teamwork and technical expertise.
- Enthusiasm – Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic – possesses a strong willingness to work hard and to get the job done.
- Organized – Ability to manage projects and keep them moving. Plans time efficiently.
- Proactive – Contacts clients regularly to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Analytic Skills – Ability to scrutinize accounting issues and develop solutions.
- Client service mentality – Shows sincere interest in clients’ affairs and sincere desire to help.
- Good communicator – Speaks and writes in a clear and friendly manner.
- Technical expertise – Understands basic accounting and tax procedures.
- Accountable – Holds self accountable for successes and failures.
- Work in the Firm’s office and occasionally on the client’s premises. Work on the client’s premises may require the use of the staff member’s personal vehicle.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other instructions and duties. The Firm’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the firm may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.