To act as a trusted advisor and help secure the business, the life and the legacy of every client we serve.
- Effective and valued team member. Team members are supported, respected and trained.
- Develop quality client relationships and loyalty.
- Maintain meaningful client contact.
- Strong personal revenue production and realization on financial and tax projects.
- Strong personal marketing efforts and representation of firm in community.
- Grow average revenue per client
- Become more valuable to the firm each year by creating and building personal skills, including accounting and construction industry credentials. Bring new ideas and opportunities to the firm and clients.
- Enthusiasm – Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic – possesses a strong willingness to work hard and to get the job done.
- Organized – Ability to manage projects and keep them moving. Plans time efficiently.
- Proactive – Takes initiative to affect positive outcomes.
- Analytic Skills – Ability to scrutinize complex accounting issues and develop solutions.
- Client service mentality – Shows sincere interest in clients’ affairs and sincere desire to help.
- Good communicator – Speaks and writes in a clear and friendly manner.
- Technical expertise – Understands technical principles, rules and standards. Work product incorporates current authoritative literature.
- Accountable – Holds self accountable for successes and failures.
- Work in the Firm’s office and on the client’s premises. Work on the client’s premises may require the use of the staff member’s personal vehicle.
- Low to moderate overtime required throughout the year. High level of overtime may be required to complete engagements.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other instructions and duties. The Firm’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the firm may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
For more details about the application, read more here.