Are you looking to build a career where you can become a trusted advisor and help clients realize their personal and business goals? Would you like to work directly with clients in a supportive team environment? Is work/life fit important to you?
Morrison, Clark & Conover, CPAs is a leading construction accounting practice in Chandler, Arizona. We serve construction companies with dedicated, dynamic owners by focusing on preparation of financial statements for bonding purposes, tax savings and financial planning alternatives, and financial advice for profitable operations.
Morrison, Clark & Conover CPAs is looking for an enthusiastic financial team manager who is interested in a leadership role, building cooperative teams and client relationships while working on audit and reviewed financial statement projects.
The ideal candidate has:
- Degree in accounting
- CPA certificate
- Construction accounting experience
- CCIFP certification or willingness to become certified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Enthusiasm and passion for people and numbers
- Seven years as a professional, two at the manager level.
Your growth and success is important to us, so MCC provides a supportive and dynamic work environment that includes:
- Flexible scheduling
- Mentoring program
- Opportunities to become an expert in the construction accounting field
- Extensive training and education
- The latest in technology and tax & accounting software
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities for achieving stretch goals
- Generous health insurance
- Profit sharing
Become part of the team that helps construction clients reach their Business. Life. Legacy. goals
Log onto our website www.morrisonclarkconover.com and visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MorrisonClarkandConoverCPAs for more information about our firm.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected].